Life is crazy right now. I shall update in bullet form again 🙂
- Ben officially graduated from Wayland Baptist University this month. He has been finished for quite some time now, but they only have two graduations a year. He is planning on starting his masters in the fall!
- My mom came into town a few weeks ago and made all of our nursery bedding, curtains, accessories, etc. It looks amazing, and as soon as I finish the room I will post pictures 🙂
- This past weekend was Adrienne’s wedding in Hobbs. I was a bridesmaid, and a very large one at that. It was ridiculously hot outside and my feet swelled to the size of Texas, but I had a great time! Adrienne looked beautiful and I got to hang out with Jillian and Toph too!
- I have been teaching everyday from 10-4, and then from 7-9 at TTU. I am exhausted and my brain is mush, but today was my last day!!
- My publishing work is going well, but it just takes up SO much time. Hopefully I will be finished soon.
- Isaac is due in 3 weeks, which technically means that he could come anytime..eeks. I am so ready to see him, but I am getting anxious about all of the stuff that still has to be done before he gets here. It is really hard for me to get comfortable now-it hurts to sit and it hurts to stand. However, I can’t complain too much because nothing compares to being sick 24 hours a day for 5 and 1/2 months.
- Clint and Kerry are moving. I am sad. Plus, she was supposed to raise my child for me 🙂
I promise I will post pictures soon 🙂